- 2019-20 FAFSA Renewal Filers - Overview
- 4 Tips on Preparing to Complete Your FAFSA
- 4 Tips on Creating an FSA ID
- 3 Tips on FAFSA School Selection
- How to Navigate the FAFSA Dependency Status Questions
- How to Navigate the FAFSA if you are Unable to Provide Parent Information
- 7 Tips on Filling out the Parent Demographic Section on the FAFSA
- How to Determine Parent Marital Status
- How to Determine Your FAFSA Household Size
- How to Provide Tax Information on the FAFSA
- 6 Tips on Signing and Submitting Your FAFSA
- My daughter is going to college next year, what can I do now to start to prepare for paying for school?
- Is all financial aid ‘free money’?
- Where does Financial Aid come from?
- When should my student apply for financial aid?
- How does my student apply for financial aid?
- If parents are divorced, which parent provides information for the student’s FAFSA?
- Are there resources available in the parents name to help pay for their student’s education?
- What happens if I am denied a PLUS loan?
- My child is paying for school on her own; do I have to provide my information on the FAFSA?
- If I provide my information on the FAFSA, does this obligate me to pay for my child’s education?
- I have multiple children in college; do I need to complete a separate FAFSA for each child?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
- Is the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) the actual amount that we will owe the school?
- Helpful and Important Links
- A Minute to Learn It – Before You Borrow
- What is a loan?
- What is a lender?
- What is the loan servicer?
- What kinds of student loans are there?
- What is interest?
- Are there any fees I have to pay if I borrow a Federal Direct Loan?
- What is the difference between interest and principal?
- How do I apply for federal loans?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Award Letter?
- If I accept my Federal Direct Loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- If I have already completed a Direct Loan MPN for another school, do I need to complete another one?
- What is the 150% Loan Limit Rule regarding federal direct subsidized loans?
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Getting Started
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Understand Your Loans
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Manage Your Spending
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Plan to Repay
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Avoid Default
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Finances: A Priority
- Loan Entrance Counseling Summary
- If I decide to withdraw or take a leave of absence from School of Visual Arts, is there anything I need to complete with the financial aid office?
- Loan Exit Counseling - Getting Started
- Loan Exit Counseling – Understand Your Loans
- Loan Exit Counseling – Plan to Repay
- Loan Exit Counseling – Avoid Default
- Loan Exit Counseling – Finances: A Priority
- Loan Exit Counseling – Repayment Information
- Loan Exit Counseling – Summary and Additional Resources